- The 24-hour flashing beacon is the perfect solution for temporary or permanent locations such as:
- Stop Signs Draw attention to stop signs that go unnoticed by drivers.
- Warning Signs Accent warning signs that convey critical information.
- New Signs Highlight new signs for the first few weeks following installation.
- Speed Reduction Signs Emphasize traffic speed signs in special zones or at transition points.
- Construction Zones Enhance constructions workers safety.
- High Quality Designed and manufactured in North America.
- Clean Technology Solar-powered and wireless to save on power bills and end roadway trenching.
- Flexible Adjustable flash pattern to meet regulatory requirements.
- Reliable Energy management system to ensure operation under all environmental conditions.
- Simple Installs in minutes to minimize traffic disruption and allow for relocation and re-purposing.
- Solar Panels are 20 watt.
- LED Lenses 12", Amber or Red colors
- Body housings in Yellow, Green or Black colors
- Some models have wireless communication capabilities
SUITABLE FOR USE WITH:
- Stop Signs
- Warning Signs
- New Signs
- Speed Reduction Signs
- Construction Zone Signs
CE and UL certified electrical components
FHWA MUTCD compliant
FCC EMC Class A verified
Continuous, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
Dawn to dusk & dusk to dawn settings also
MUTCD (0.5 second on, 0.5 second off) or
JSF Tech High Visibility Strobe Pattern
-40°F to +165°F (-40°C to +74°C)
Controller input voltage
12 V DC
20 W nominal 12 V, CE and TUV certified
AGM 12 V, 18 Ah,
UL certified, field replaceable,
Optional cold weather battery upgrade
Includes Battery Tender® 800
Up to 30 days (without charging)
6 stages of brightness for different
light conditions and battery levels
Can be equipped with output wire for switch or connection to 3rd-party device
Visual notification of sub-optimal operation
ITE VTCSH-STD 2005
100% UV-stabilized polycarbonate and
12” diameter (300 mm)
Amber or red
Black, green or yellow
Custom colors also available
6061-T6 powder coated aluminum
12”: 34 lbs (22 kg)
Available mounting for
Round pole: 2”, 3”, 4.5”
Square post: 4”, 6”, 4”x 6”
Telespar and U-Channel: 2”
Mid-pole side mount
5-year Limited Warranty for defects in workmanship and materials
(excludes batteries and vandalism)